I just can't wrap my mind around the so called "Christian" claim that her tattoos and piercings represent the evil or satanic values. I feel that the symbols presented are those of a culture the article author just didn't understand.
My comments are in italics.
The article goes on to give great details of other fantastic superstitious bullshit they claim is Satanist's practices concerning body modification. All in the name of promoting their flavor of xenophobia and to sell more of their books.
From: The Cutting Edge
BODY MUTILATIONS -- INSERTS, PIERCINGS
Let us examine this picture of this poor girl in some depth, for this tattooing and body piercing screams the Satanic values behind this picture. A former Satanist told me that this face is a "Road Map" and is carefully, intricately created.
Notice the following elements:
* All-Seeing Eye in middle of the forehead resting within a reptilian type body. Each of the colors utilized on this All-Seeing Eye and on the rest of her face has specific meaning within the practice of ritual occultism, each with its own type of power.
("All Seeing Eye" is a common spiritual symbol and has even been used to represent the Christan Trinity, not occult at all. )
* Eyes -- to make the eyes appear "dead" she has painted black completely around each eye; black is the color of death, the Abyss, the damnable. (A little make-up is good - Lots of make-up is satanic?)
* Bondage Loops (WHERE? Bondage to ignorance is worse than... jewelry!)
* Chain woven alongside her right cheek. This chain appears to have 13 links. The chain is a "bondage" symbol, and each link forms a "bondage loop". This is a chain of spiritual slavery. Every time you see a chain -- either a physical chain or a tattoo of a chain -- you know the "bondage into spiritual slavery" is depicted. (It just might be nothing more than aesthetically pleasing?)
* Collar around her neck is also a "bondage loop". (It is actually a dog collar which has a whole different social statement.)
* Notice the circular piercings above her eyes with the ball in the middle and along the bottom curvature of her chin; these are also "bondage loops" and are tied to specific demons, to whom she must be loyal. (According to?)
* Braids -- When you take a braid and loop it, every time you lock a braid into place, a demon is set in place. This type of braiding is consistently done to keep demonic power in place. The African culture makes much use of this braiding for this very purpose. (Much to do... about nothing. We aren't going to suppose the color of here hair bonds her to... Santa Claus?)
* Cursing pins are set on each side of the nose bridge. Notice how they stick out at angles like you would see in a voodoo doll. These are definitely "cursing pins", delivering this poor girl into spiritual slavery to the demonic host. (These are not pins. As unattractive as this is to most people, it is just another piercing.)
* Poppies set into her braids are representative of the drugs needed to fully open one's consciousness so a person can open her spiritual "Third Eye", represented by the All-Seeing Eye in the middle of her forehead. (I bought similar "Poppies" at target for my grand daughters hair! Who hasn't worn barrettes? Beads?...)
If this girl were to become disenchanted with Satanism, the demons whom she has given "permission" by her piercings and tattoos to enter her, would immediately attack her to make her so miserable because of the demonic attack that she would return to her spiritual slavery; if she resolutely refused to return, the demons would physically kill her. Police detectives know of this type of murder so well they have assigned a name for it: "Psychic Murder"...
Tattoos and piercings have a history of more than 6000 years of mankind using them for spiritual & religious ceremony. Click here for more about tattoos & their spiritual uses.